Exciting opportunity for a Mobile technology service delivery consultant based in South Wales
Please send CV + cover letter to [email protected]
Role: Mobile technology – service delivery consultant
Your day-to-day tasks will involve bringing new customers onboard and supporting existing customers. It is anticipated that when fully trained up, 50% of this work will be remote, desk-based activities. The other 50% will involve client visits or off-site work as the business grows.
You will be responsible for a range of duties related to mobile technology, including procuring mobile hardware for customers and supporting customers, connecting to their mobile devices remotely to install software, troubleshoot and fix technical issues. You will be responsible for the delivery of applications, configurations & policies to Android, Apple and Windows devices and onboarding end-users. You will also provide training on ServiceTG’s mobile device management platform and the end-user experience.
You will work with the sales team to demo solutions and assess client needs, assisting in the sales consultation process. Post sales you will be involved in the installation and training process for new customers.
You will have a keen interest in digital solutions for flexible working, particularly mobile devices, mobile device management and business apps. This opportunity provides you with the chance to be familiar with and use a variety of technologies such as: TechStep Essentials, Intune, Azure, Zoho One and other business apps.
This is a challenging position in a company with high growth ambitions. You will be given a lot of training on and off the job and you will have the opportunity to complete a number of training courses and certifications.
You may be tasked to carry out other business-related duties occasionally. As new technologies are rolled out across the business, there is opportunity for your remit to expand to include them.
ServiceTG was established in 2022 and is a growing business based between Newport and Chepstow. ServiceTG is a mobile technology company that enables businesses in the SME sector to perform smartly and securely by combining solutions and services to meet customers’ business needs. These solutions include mobile device management, construction software solutions and generic business apps.
Whilst a fledgling business, the team has over 25 years of experience in the telecoms and business apps sector. We concentrate our efforts and skills towards delivering the highest quality in business solutions.
Find out more about us at www.servicetg.com
This is a desk-based job with some home working and some remote working. You must be able to work in a home environment that is conducive to focussed work and allows you to conduct solution demos undisturbed.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for the delivery of apps, configurations & policies to Android, Apple and Windows devices
· Ensure projects are delivered to a high quality and on-time.
· Provide support to current customers/users/partners in person and by phone.
· Configure and support personal and corporate devices managed by ServiceTG
· Manage customer expectations and provide regular updates; collaborate with end users for timely resolution
· Manage support tickets efficiently, keeping records of calls made and problems reported
· Liaise between the sales team and customers to properly address customer problems
· Troubleshoot and configure software and hardware
· Define and maintain admin processes for enrolling and managing devices.
· Keep up to date with product developments and advise on appropriate upgrades.
· Constantly work to optimise support processes and procedures, looking for opportunities to turn reactive call handling into pro-active service delivery.
· Provide guidance on best practices surrounding mobile device management
· Participate in platform improvement and development scoping exercises as a subject matter expert with an emphasis on providing voice of customer user feedback
· Maintain all MDM technical and support documentation
· Implement and monitor KPIs that measure and track the success of Service TG, its partners and its customers
· Monitor and control mobile devices and provide metrics to demonstrate opportunities for growth and efficiencies.
· Manage live chat and Teams chat
Most of our customer support and installations are carried out remotely. However, you will occasionally be required to visit customer sites to install software, analyse business requirements, etc.
9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, dependent on experience.
21 days of holiday (rising to 25 over a 5-year period)
Company pension scheme
Bachelor’s degree preferred
A levels or equivalent training or experience
Desired attributes and skills:
· Customer service oriented
· Strong written, verbal and troubleshooting skills
· Positive work ethic and professional manner
· Able to work independently under pressure
· An ability to work quickly and accurately to deadlines and SLAs
· Good knowledge of Office applications (specifically Excel and Word) and O365
· Good working knowledge of Android OS and Apple iOS
· Team player
· Good organisation skills
· Basic experience of and understanding of networking, IT tools, Active Directory, Azure AD, Intune, and Exchange would be useful but not necessary as training opportunities will be given.